[SGVLUG] [liberationtech] fossjobs - first job platform exclusively for FOSS jobs

John Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Sat Nov 17 17:36:30 PST 2012

Forward from the liberationtech mailing list:

   Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 21:35:52 +0100
   From: Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net>
   To: liberationtech at mailman.stanford.edu
   Subject: [liberationtech] fossjobs - first job platform exclusively for FOSS
	   jobs
	   <mailto:liberationtech-request at lists.stanford.edu?subject=subscribe>

   Hi,

   I hope you don't mind that I announce my latest project here (one time
   mail): The first jobs board that exclusively lists jobs that directly
   involve and improve Open Source projects. The website is open source
   itself and will stay non-profit.

   http://www.fossjobs.net/

   I know it is still lacking content as of now, but it has received some
   attention already since I opened it for the public on Friday (over 4000
   unique visitors in 24 hours).

   It would be great to see some coverage. Spread the word if you like it!
   Thanks!

   https://twitter.com/fossjobs_net
   https://www.facebook.com/fossjobs.net

   --