[SGVLUG] Slickdeals Los Angeles: $99 for a Complete Cisco Certification IT Network Training Bundle from IT University Online ($3, 295 Value) - Local Deals, Coupons and Promos

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:31:37 PST 2012

I've been tutoring at work, but doing a study group on the weekends would
be great. I've got the Cisco books for the current CCENT and CCNA, the
disks, and just need a bit more confidence before going through with at
least the first test. Anyone else up for it? I have practice exams and
Packet Tracer.

Not sure if I'm going to redeem my voucher on this one or get a refund.
After digging some more, it looks like it's just five videos for a virtual
class instruction. I already have a bunch of those. : /