[SGVLUG] Anyone up for Hobbit HFR 3D?

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:24:59 PST 2012

I don't think there is a group rate but the arclight has assigned seating
so if you want to sit together you have to buy as a group. Also if you are
a member and buy online it is a dollar cheaper then if you buy onsite and
you don't have to wait in line.

Also it looks like there website will only sell 10 tickets together so we
have more people then that we will have multiple orders. It also looks like
the 12:01 is getting full but there is space in the 12:15.

I will commit to putting an order in on Friday, let me know if you
are definitely going by then.