[SGVLUG] Inside Team Romney's whale of an IT meltdown

Dustin Laurence dllaurence at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 12 10:53:19 PST 2012

On 11/11/2012 10:17 PM, DV wrote:

> Go away, troll.

Funny thing about that.  Anyone who isn't liberal gets such comments
thrown at them offhandedly, every day, by people who aren't even aware
of how bigoted they are.  Especially in urban California, which is one
of the most bigoted places in America outside of a major university.
But no one even notices or acknowledges it until someone dares to
express a contrary view--then, all of a sudden, oh we can't be
offensive.  Which is code words for "we can't criticize the liberal
establishment."  The left fancies that it gets different rules.

So, regardless of whatever personal intentions you may have behind that
comment, and in spite of the fact that I'm personally enjoying not
listening to political talk for a while, I like it when people speak
disrespectfully of and to the monolith.

Dustin