[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting this Thursday! *DIFFERENT ROOM*

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:27:28 PST 2012

Hi all,

Reminder that SGVLUG meets tomorrow night (Thursday).

NOTE: We're in a *DIFFERENT ROOM* this month.  Downs 119 is a small classroom around the corner from our regular room.  I'll try to post signs at the California/Arden entrance.

This month's meeting appears to be open mike night, so come  prepared to talk about anything and everything.

SGVLUG meeting Thur 11/07/2012 7-9PM
http://www.sgvlug.org

TOPIC: Open Discussion
PRESENTER: You!
LOCATION:  Downs building, room 119, on the Caltech Campus

in Pasadena (while the campus address is technically 1200 California

street, the campus is quite large. The Downs building is across from

the tennis courts on California at Arden)

Lan