[SGVLUG] Meeting this Thursday & room change

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:10:10 PST 2012

Hi all,

There is  a class that meets in Downs 107 on Thursday nights, so  we will be unable  to use that room for  the time being.

Junaid reserved Downs 119   for us--it is a small classroom  near the elevator.  I  believe  we  will need to bring  our own projector.  I  have a pico projector, but I  would  appreciate it  if  someone could  bring a tripod for  it.   It takes HDMI, VGA, and composite.  The VGA  adapter cable is a bit short; it's meant to plug into the computer.    I don't know  if anyone has  an extension cable.

Lan