[SGVLUG] Cheap VPSes from BuyVM.net with Actual Release Date

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Mon May 28 13:39:00 PDT 2012

Ok, I guess Francisco's tweet I passed along on 5/08 was a bit
premature. But now BuyVM has officially announced (through their mailing
list) the availability of stock this coming Tuesday at 1pm PDT. See the
forward below for more info. If your over eager you can camp out on
their IRC channel beforehand and await the stock release, but beware of
the trolls. :-)