[SGVLUG] VirtualBox networking question

Dave <3 Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Thu May 24 20:16:33 PDT 2012

I havent used VB for a while, but you should be able to make some
changes in the "settings" of your particular virtualbox drive. Lets say
you have a "WindowsXP" virtual drive you can highlight it and click
"settings" (or right click and do settings) and then go to the "Network"
tab. You should then get a menu for the network settings on that virtual
drive that you can edit how it connects. I think there is an advanced
network settings option too. Somewhere in there might give you what you
are trying to do.

Dave