[SGVLUG] c++ user group

Christopher Smith cbsmith at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:06:23 PDT 2012

As I made the mistake of committing to this one if a friend would
commit to taking care of organizing it (this is sarcasm, I don't
regret it one bit ;-), I also regularly show up (though usually a bit
late ;-). So I'd be excited to see any SGVLUG peeps showing up, as
since having a kid and moving to the west side, making SGVLUG meetings
in person has been... challenging.

--
Chris