[SGVLUG] Two Pasadena Drupal meetups this month!

Christefano christo at losangelesdrupal.org
Mon May 14 04:05:58 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

The Pasadena Drupal meetups are back after a year-long hiatus and we're
getting together twice this month:

   Pasadena Drupal Reboot at Intelligentsia on May 17th
   http://www.meetup.com/pasadena-drupal/events/62351102/

   Pasadena Drupal Meetup at Il Fornaio on May 31
   http://www.meetup.com/pasadena-drupal/events/62350122/

The May 17th reboot at Intelligentsia is a social occasion and there
aren't any presentations lined up. One of the things we'll be talking
about is what kind of presentations people will want to give or see
given during the May 31st meetup.

Hope to see you there!

  ~ Christefano

   Christefano Reyes | Organizer and Drupal Adventure Guide
http://drupal.org/user/104 | http://www.downtowndrupal.org
   954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786) | 855-LADRUPAL (855-523-7872)
   Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/DowntownDrupal