[SGVLUG] codenow

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Mon May 7 22:02:01 PDT 2012

"A Product Manager came up to me complaining it took her 2 days to get a
make a basic API call to Facebook. She had taken a programming class in
college, but struggled with getting a basic app up and running. There
are tens of millions of code literate users that struggle to overcome
the basic barriers of setting up code and project environments. We plan
to empower millions of such users to create, build and play with code"

/** no comment! */