[SGVLUG] Pasadena Ubuntu Hour - THURS MAY 10

Dave <3 Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Mon May 7 10:54:58 PDT 2012

Pasadena Ubuntu Hour
May 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Peet's Coffee in Pasadena
605 S Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1764/detail/

Meet up at the original Ubuntu Hour location in Pasadena, CA! We meet at
this location on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6pm to 7pm. Come
on by, meet someone new and have some fun! For more info about this
event please email: davidandrews at ubuntu.com <mailto:davidandrews at ubuntu.com>

For more information about Ubuntu go here: http://www.ubuntu.com/

This Ubuntu Hour coincides with the San Gabriel Valley LUG meetings.
More info on SGVLUG: http://www.sgvlug.org/

* there is a very slight chance we'll have some official Ubuntu 12.04
LTS discs available. if not we will definitely have some next month.