[SGVLUG] Edmunds.com Linux Jobs

DV vindimy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:34:22 PDT 2012

Hello fellow LUGgers and CRASHers!

Below is a few Linux-centered job openings at Edmunds' Santa Monica
office that we're eagerly looking to fill with talented individuals!
If you think you have the skills and the drive, please apply using the
links below. When filling out the application, please mention my name
(Dmitriy Vinogradov) under the "Employee Name" field.

For a complete list, see
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=EDMUNDS&cws=1

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Systems Administrator, Linux
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EDMUNDS&cws=1&rid=499

Intern - Front End Engineering
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EDMUNDS&cws=1&rid=522

Software Engineer, Java
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EDMUNDS&cws=1&rid=515

Software / Front End Engineer (Javascript, CSS, HTML)
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EDMUNDS&cws=1&rid=426

Best of luck to you and hope to see you at Edmunds! :)

--
Best regards, Dmitriy V.