[SGVLUG] Free 19 inch LCD

false babbage1815 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 17:40:06 PDT 2012

It's actually a 20 inch LCD. Below is an amazon link.
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SyncMaster-204B-20-1-Inch-Monitor/dp/B000E1CB1Q

It is a good monitor with no bad pixel's, blotches, etc. It has both VGA and DVI inputs (no HDMI).  The one thing about it is it's kinda heavy for an LCD. Definitely heaver than the 24 inch LCD I replaced it with.

-Steven