[SGVLUG] Intel core i7-3930k processor

Jesse Garcia aicrag11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:56:38 PDT 2012

Hey all.. I would like to share this with you guys first before going
elsewhere. I ordered an i7 3930k processor for a friend thru my Intel retail
edge program. I just built my rig so I don't need it. My buddy backed out.
doesn't want it after all. Now I'm stuck with it.I am a Best Buy employee so
intel gives us holiday deal discounts.. This is the deal.. Normal price I
believe ranges in the $550 areaŠI am selling for $400. This is the price my
buddy offered me when he told me to order it for him. So if any of you guys
need it please let me know..I just ordered it Monday so I haven't gotten it
yet, So you got some time to decide. Thank you.