[SGVLUG] More upcoming Drupal events in the area this week

Christefano christo at losangelesdrupal.org
Wed Jul 25 13:02:38 PDT 2012

Hi all,

There are a few more upcoming Drupal events in the area this week.
First, the SGV Drupal meetup is meeting on Thursday night in Pasadena:

   http://groups.drupal.org/node/243678

On Friday, a Introduction to Drupal workshop is being offered at
Droplabs, a free coworking space on the East edge of Downtown Los
Angeles. This workshop is a lunch-and-learn for 3 hours and is free:

   http://groups.drupal.org/node/244723

At the same time as our Intro to Drupal workshop, we're having a free
coworking day and everyone is welcome to bring their laptops and cowork
at Droplabs:

   http://groups.drupal.org/node/244728

Hope to see you there!

  ~ Christefano

   Organizer and Drupal Adventure Guide | Downtown Drupal
http://drupal.org/user/104 | http://www.downtowndrupal.org
   954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786) | 855-LADRUPAL (855-523-7872)
   Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/DowntownDrupal