[SGVLUG] Dell's Ubuntu Laptop Program Enters Beta, 'Blows Away' Expectations

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sat Jul 21 18:24:46 PDT 2012

Some may wait for Sputnik, but my new System 76 Gazelle Professional came
yesterday with Ubuntu pre-installed and it is *sweet*.  ;)

-braddock

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/259229/dells_ubuntu_laptop_program_enters_beta_blows_away_expectations.html

>> There‘s no shortage of Asus Ubuntu netbooks in Italy
>>
>> Joey Sneddon, OMG! Ubuntu!, posts about the shortage of ASUS netbooks,
>> preloaded with Ubuntu, in the UK. Discussing the shortage, Sneddon
>> mentions that in Italy it is a completely different situation. Since
>> Sneddon's source is in Italian, he presents some specs of the ASUS
>> netbooks to make it easier for ones who are not familiar with the
Italian

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/07/theres-no-shortage-of-asus-ubuntu-netbooks-in-italy