[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Thursday!

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Sat Jul 14 17:29:41 PDT 2012

In case you missed the meeting Thursday we had some great material presented:

* I gave an on the spot demonstration of Git and a little bit on Github
* Rami showed us more cool features of Github as well as some desktop and OpenWRT bootstrapping scripts he wrote
* Doug talked about DuckDuckGo

Thanks to all who attended in spite of no announced agenda.

Lan Dang <l.dang at ymail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry, I've been really busy lately.

This is an extremely late reminder that there is a meeting this
Thursday, which is either tomorrow or today, depending on
when you read this e-mail.

Much thanks to James McDuffie for updating the Caltech calendar
and the SGVLUG website.

This month's meeting appears to be open mike night, so come
prepare to talk about anything and everything.

If there are any folks interested in Arduino, some of us have been
thinking of setting up a special interest group that will meet at Caltech.

We are always looking for speakers or topics, so if you know someone who
wants to present or there's a topic you'd like discussed, bring it up on the
mailing list or during the meeting.

SGVLUG meeting Thur 7/12/2012 7-9PM
http://www.sgvlug.org
http://sgvlug.github.com

TOPIC: Anything goes
PRESENTER: You!
LOCATION:  Downs building, room 107, on the Caltech Campus

in Pasadena (while the campus address is technically 1200 California

street, the campus is quite large. The Downs building is across from

the tennis courts on California at Arden)

Lan