[SGVLUG] Pasadena Ubuntu Hour, THURSDAY, July 12th

Dave <3 Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Wed Jul 11 09:31:58 PDT 2012

*Pasadena Ubuntu Hour, THURSDAY, July 12th*

Quick reminder for the Pasadena Ubuntu Hour tomorrow just before the LUG
meeting. We have a great turn out every month of 5-8 people and slowly
expanding as more people find out about the Ubuntu Hour. Last month was
exciting with 9 people showing up. Great conversation about working with
public schools on how to convert older Windows computers to Ubuntu linux
before the school need to spend more money on new systems and OS licenses.

Ubuntu Hour @ Peets Coffee - http://goo.gl/maps/Kyt4

---

Meet up at the original Ubuntu Hour location in Pasadena, CA! We meet at
this location on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6pm to 7pm. Meet
someone new and have some fun!

For more info about this event please email: davidandrews at ubuntu.com
<mailto:davidandrews at ubuntu.com>

For more information on this Ubuntu Hour, please go here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1848/detail/

This Ubuntu Hour coincides with the San Gabriel Valley LUG meetings.
More info on SGVLUG: http://www.sgvlug.org/