[SGVLUG] Lessig and SOPA / PIPA / ACTA, the root solution

Thomas Moore thomasmoore at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 28 23:34:20 PST 2012

Hi all,

I definitely do not think this is OT. Here is an email I
received from a friend in Dec which may be of interest.

Y'all,

Check out the link below if you think corporations are not people.
Bernie Sanders thinks we should adopt a Constitutional amendment to
correct the erroneous outcome of the "Citizens United" supreme court
decision.  This is a big part of what is wrong with our government.

http://sanders.senate.gov/petition/?uid=f1c2660f-54b9-4193-86a4-ec2c39342c6c

Tom