[SGVLUG] Lost/Found Jacket and Fw: [SCALE 10X] SCALE 10X ends on a high note

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:30:01 PST 2012

Hi!

SCALE 10x did really well this year.
( please see the press below )

Naturally, we are always looking for ways to improve,
and imho anyone interested in helping make SCALE
better is welcome to volunteer their skills/time.

Also, at our next meeting, in addition to discussing
the SGVLUG new website, I thought getting a bit
of feedback on SCALE would be appropriate ( we
will probably make that part quick so we have enough
time to discuss the new Drupal Website ;)

OH!, and we found a camo sweat jacket which iirc
belongs to a SGVLUG member... email me if you lost it
at SCALE

Thanks!
matti