[SGVLUG] re Any linux System Administrator free or low cost courses in glendale/pasadena/burbank?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:25:05 PST 2012

Thanks Jim!

fyi - the SCALE Linux Beginner class is sold out.
( they had limited seats )

--
SCALE has a 2-day 'Linux Beginner' class for $25.

Glendale City College has a 2-semester course.  (See below)
--

The Glendale City College classes seem like a great way
to go, as iirc City College tuition is affordable.

thanks
matti