[SGVLUG] Also, free online classes @Stanford MIT - Re: fyi - ASUS 8 port Gigabit Switch $19 ( after rebate) + tax(on $29)

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 11:22:51 PST 2012

btw - also noticed this:
Free online courses from Stanford and MIT
http://slickdeals.net/f/3976658-Free-online-courses-from-Stanford-and-MIT

Definitely checkout the course listing out.

Of the Stanford cources
( some really nice CS courses! SaaS, NLP, Machine Learning, Comp Sec, Crypto, Game theory, .. )
http://www.coursera.org/landing/hub.php

There are some really good course titles out... just need more hours each day!
Hmmm.. you'd think CIT would do something along this line also..

---

Dan, You're very welcome!
( man! what a horrible sentence I wrote, "..maybe..be.." lol
some day I really should proof read email posts ;-P

From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>

Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] fyi - ASUS 8 port Gigabit Switch $19 ( after rebate) + tax(on $29)

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM, matti <mathew_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> fyi - I've been looking for something like this, SO I'm guessing a few of you maybe
> also be interested! - matti
>
> http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/69728/newegg-asus-v2-8port-powersaving-gigabit-switch-gxd1081
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16833320090

thanks!