[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thursday 2/9/2012 - Drupal and SGVLUG website

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:08:42 PST 2012

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the monthly SGVLUG meeting is this Thursday.

We can talk about the usual Linux in the news and share our experiences from SCaLE.

Matt and Miguel will be giving a presentation on Drupal and the new SGVLUG website.

SGVLUG meeting Thur 2/9/2012 7-9PM

Topic: Drupal, SGVLUG new website and Drupal
Presenters: Matt and Miguel

This is great! We've got a new website lined up, one which we hope will
allow greater participation and involvement by everyone! :)
Matt and Miguel will be our guides on this. Anyone interested
in learning more about Drupal or participating in SGVLUG is
strongly encouraged to attend. Also, we expect to discuss
hosting options for the new website.

Location: Downs building, room 107, on the Caltech Campus in Pasadena (while the
campus address is technically 1200 california street, the campus is
quite large. The Downs building is across from the tennis courts on
California at Arden)

www.sgvlug.org

Lan