[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 2/9/2012 7-9PM Topic: Drupal, plus feb flyer

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 12:25:45 PST 2012

Hi,

A couple items with regards to our upcoming meeting:

1) Announcement!
( Please help spread the word. )

SGVLUG meeting Thur 2/9/2012 7-9PM

Topic: Drupal, SGVLUG new website and Drupal
Presenters: Matt and Miguel

This is great! We've got a new website lined up, one which we hope will
allow greater participation and involvement by everyone! :)
Matt and Miguel will be our guides on this. Anyone interested
in learning more about Drupal or participating in SGVLUG is
strongly encouraged to attend. Also, we expect to discuss
hosting options for the new website.

Location: Downs building, room 107, on the Caltech Campus in Pasadena (while the
campus address is technically 1200 california street, the campus is
quite large. The Downs building is across from the tennis courts on
California at Arden)

www.sgvlug.org

( also watch for the Ubuntu hour announcement, typically starts 1hr before our meeting )

2) Flyer- The Feb 2012 Flyer is ready!

Please help promote SGVLUG! Here is a flyer you can post where
you think interested people would see it.

Please, if you are on-campus or at JPL, POST it to as many
places you feel it is appropriate.

We really need to continue to advertise our availability to
the Students, Faculty, and Staff @ Caltech as well as JPL.
( As well as covering the larger SGV area, we are Caltech's LUG )
If you see an older flyer, please replace it with the more current one.

http://www.4shared.com/office/j32WDZEN/sgvlug-flyer-2012-02-09.html

Thanks!

3) Lost/Found Jacket from SCALE

OH!, and we found a camo sweat jacket which iirc
belongs to a SGVLUG member... email me if you lost it
at SCALE

4) THANKS Junaid for printing flyers to pass out at SCALE!
Worked very well, nearly all were picked up! So hopefully
we will see more people join us.

thanks
matti