[SGVLUG] Good Place To Buy 2 Capacitors?

Scott Packard spackard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:19:35 PDT 2012

Mouser, EBay, or drive to the Fullerton Orvac Electronics.  I'm pretty
sure the Pasadena one has
turned into an A/V and networking supply center.  Last time I tried to
buy a fuse for a microwave oven
and for a dumb terminal I had to drive down to Fullerton.  Later, I
found the same microwave fuse at the El Monte The Home Depot.