[SGVLUG] ATT DSL Gateway choices, which gateway do you like?

Eric Gillingham gillingham at bikezen.net
Tue Aug 14 14:22:10 PDT 2012

Assuming you have multiple static IPs, which it sounds like you do and
are trying to get that to work, have you tried configuring your router
to request multiple IPs over DHCP, or having your router proxy DHCP
requests to the modem in bridge mode, from the official manual on that
website it makes it seem like that *should* work.

This is a similar setup to what I used on my uverse modem.

- Eric