[SGVLUG] Linux capable wireless hard drive enclosure?

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:48:05 PDT 2012

I built something for about that price point. It's an MSI based AMD e350.
If you cheap out on the case, power supply, and RAM, you shouldn't have
much trouble staying under $200, and you can load the Linux of your choice.
There might be some Intel G500/600 cpu / motherboard combos that should hit
the same price point with higher cpu performance, but lower power
efficiency.