[SGVLUG] Finding Speakers

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Wed Aug 1 09:51:04 PDT 2012

Hi folks,
We need to all help find speakers.

I've made a Google Doc where anyone can place notes on speaker
possibilities.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ArNpQvqFQRgeoCx3TVN6yiF-3Qg2nLvyKEQeqj1UrOY/edit

I'm trying to scour the other area LUGs for speakers and make a list.

Please help.  Even just googling a listed candidates e-mail address so we
can contact them would be helpful.

-braddock