[SGVLUG] Help with PHP

listreg listreg_sr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 27 15:18:58 PDT 2012

Dustin,
Are you fairly good with PHP? If so, I'm putting together a web site for the NRA Members Council (yea, the one you haven't made meetings to in a long time). I'm kind of stuck at home as the wife has had a stroke and I'm the primary care giver. I can send you the PHP file and direct you to the site or if you have the time we could get together at my house.

Stephen Ross