[SGVLUG] Website / Mailing List Updates, Ideas

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:27:44 PDT 2012

My daughter asked that we come home early from a vacation so I have ended
up with 4 hours today that are not booked.  I have a list of about 50
things that I should be doing but can use it to put up the new site.  Where
should it be gitted/hosted?  Please reply soon.

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage Solution Consultant