[SGVLUG] Website / Mailing List Updates, Ideas

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 09:44:17 PDT 2012

Also, with the current job search I have been doing I wanted to remind everyone about

Job posts

Any solution we look at for the mailing list we should have a good idea of
how to deal with potentially an over whelming amount of job posts.

Originally we were talking about putting those on a separate list.

I know of an Android development group which is somewhat dysfunctional
in its attempts to keep the massive amount of recruiters for developers from
swamping their meetings...  it's actually rather funny the stories I hear
from my friend who tells me of the hoops he needed to go thru to find
out where the meeting would be ..

thanks
matti