[SGVLUG] Website / Mailing List Updates, Ideas

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:34:03 PDT 2012

Ah. Yes, that's what I had in mind initially, but I also have a web
host I'm not really using much. I have the "1and1 Unlimited" plan at
1and1.com. If it looks like it might be useful at all, I'd be willing
to host the site or whatever part on it. I've had my account there for
a few years now, and I'm not looking to go anywhere. Also, it's hosted
with Linux. ;) Just figured I'd offer if it'd help.