[SGVLUG] Apache Help-Rewrite Cond?

Junaid A junaidjan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 11:35:40 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Is there an Apache Guru amongst us? I haven't used Apache for a long time,
especially on Unix. (Running Apache 2.0 on SunOS 5.10)

I have to redirect specific documents on our old server to a new server. I
already tried a mod rewrite and redirected everyone accessing the old server
to go to the main page on the new server. However, that is not what I was
supposed to do.

I need help/guidance so that I may redirect www.abc.com/doc123 to server
www.xyz.com/doc123 and so on.

Is there someone who can help me by at least pointing me to a good
forum/site that may guide me as to how I may accomplish this task?

Thanks in advance.

Junaid