[SGVLUG] Hiring intern again...

Jesse Garcia aicrag11 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:24:47 PDT 2012

Hey Dan. I am just starting out and looking to learn. I literally have about 12 GB of tutorials on C that I am currently learning. I would love the opportunity to learn from someone who actually knows what they're doing. I just checked out your link and saw the process, I will definitely try it out. You can email me direct at aicrag11 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone