[SGVLUG] TOPIC: Python Web Frameworks

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Fri Apr 13 21:39:08 PDT 2012

A video of my presentation on Python Web Frameworks from last night is now
available:

http://braddock.com/~braddock/web_frameworks_by_Braddock_Gaskill_20120412.m4v

412 MB.  I'm not sure the video format is appropriate - vlc handles it but
it will handle any old thing.  If anyone has trouble or recommends a
different format let me know and I'll handbrake it differently.

Thanks to everyone who came to listen.

-braddock