[SGVLUG] A modest proposal (for the SGVLUG website)

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 12:26:28 PDT 2012

Hi,

I agree with you Lan and James.. i think we all agree that we need something better
than the current setup, indeed

I would really like to see our site more friendly and encouraging to new people.
Having the first page with the proper meeting info would be a great step ;-)

I like the ideas James posted. Sounds good.

I had for a long time been thinking a robust static first page myself with links to a more
complex/dynamic "back" pages.

I was hoping that we could have discussed some of this in the Feb meeting.

btw - I think Mike has access to the name server.

thanks!!!
matti