[SGVLUG] Oct set, Nov need help w VPN topic - Re: Help us find speakers/presenters

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 11:14:55 PDT 2011

Hi Lan!

"I was actually volunteering to do October in order  to give the LUG time to coordinate and collaborate on a kickass VPN talk."Great!
So,
1) Lan, we'll have you up for presenting in Oct,Please provide a short description so we can post :) ( thanks! )
2) VPN presentation in Nov.As I understand We need a couple more people to help out to round out the VPN talk.( I'll start a new topic on that.. )
Thanksmatti