[SGVLUG] Caltech Club Fair

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:24:21 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

This year Caltech's Club Fair is on Wednesday, September 28, from 4:30 to
6:30pm.The purpose of Club Fair is to introduce incoming students to the
clubs and activities at Caltech. Club Fair used to be held on Saturdays.
This year, since it's on weekday, I'm not sure if I can there before 5pm,
and I'm also supposed to help another club. It would be great if we could
get a few people to help at various times with the fair, especially setup.

We need to let Caltech know tomorrow if we want a table.

Shang-Lin