[SGVLUG] Help us find speakers/presenters

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:25:11 PDT 2011

I noticed a few of us have Linux boxes of some type running VPN servers (I
have a PPTP VPN running on a Netgear router with DDWRT, for instance).
Anyone feel like collaborating on a VPN talk? I know I've seen a few of you
at meetings using OpenVPN and Socks proxies over ssh. (poke poke)

I've been looking at running OpenSwan for an IPSec VPN, or switching to
OpenVPN, but my networking knowledge isn't quite enough to understand the
config files. I think all if us can stand to walk away with something new to
play with.

Sent from mobile.