[SGVLUG] meeting TONITE Thu 9/8 7-9pm

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 12:49:11 PDT 2011

[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 9/8 topic: DR and Backups in the era of the cloud

SGVLUG meeting TONITE Thursday 9/8 7-9pm
( Join us afterwards we get some food/drinks at Burger Continental )

Location: Downs building, room 107, on the Caltech Campus in Pasadena (while the campus address is technically 1200 california street, the campus is quite large. The Downs building is across from the tennis courts on California at Arden)

topic: DR and Backups in the era of the cloud
Presentation and Discussion

PLEASE invite anyone interested to join us!

I will give a quick presentation, and then coordinate discussion
with regards to Disaster Recovery and Backups.

Please bring your questions, opinions, and solutions for
discussion!

more info:
www.sgvlug.org

thanks