[SGVLUG] Ever get annoyed at man pages that just point elsewhere?

Christopher Smith cbsmith at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:19:43 PDT 2011

Nah, I just always use info mode because it loads faster in emacs and provides hyperlinking. ;-)

--Chris

P.S. One day we will all use only one editor, programmers will be in such able to hear each other's thoughts, and they'll be able to save the world. The editor will unfortunately become mortal in the process, but it will be happy after all the reckless decades spent beheading other editors. The editor will be portrayed by Christopher Lambert in a movie, and this will lead to several sequels so bad, we will wish we'd kept around another editor...