[SGVLUG] Oct meeting 10/13/2011 7-9pm Topic Command Line Tips and Tricks

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:37:23 PDT 2011

It's now posted on the Caltech Calendar.  We really need other members of
the Caltech community to signup for a today.caltech.edu account so others
can submit meeting announcements as I just don't have as much time right
now.

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/
http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/item.tcl?calendar_id=136703

Claude