[SGVLUG] Flyer for Thur 10/13/2011 meeting, PLEASE post. thanks!

I Heart Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Wed Oct 12 14:49:41 PDT 2011

Sorry it took so long. Dropbox requires a sign in account to access folders
and Ubuntu One doesnt seem to be working right now :|

The SGVLUG flyer can be found here:

http://www.iloveubuntu.com/sgvlugflyer-2011-10-13.pdf

If U1 gets its act together today I'll move it there and post a new link. I
have had good success by posting Ubuntu flyers on campuses. The ones posted
at CSULA a few months back for the first Ubuntu get together stayed up for a
few weeks. Adding a QR Code to the LUG flyer would also be a good idea. I
noticed several people pointing their smart phones on flyers posted on
bulletin boards around the campus.

I use this QR code generator for a quick QR code...

http://zxing.appspot.com/generator/

And not sure about other linux distros, but the Ubuntu Software Center has
"qrencode", a super simple terminal command for generating PNG images of
whatever info you want a code for.

Dave

--
Sent from Ubuntu OS (ubuntu.com)