[SGVLUG] Linux Virtual Private Server Providers

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Thu May 19 19:56:14 PDT 2011

I'm looking for a new Ubuntu VPS provider for my personal mail and web
server.  Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

I've been a VPSLink customer for the past five years.  They used to be
tops, but they've gone downhill since they were acquired - they don't
even offer an Ubuntu image newer than 9.04, and their pricing is no
longer so attractive.  I'm looking to spend ~$20/mo.

My lead candidate is Linode.com.  Any advice appreciated.

	-braddock