[SGVLUG] OT: JPL open house May 14-15

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:26:02 PDT 2011

For those interested, JPL will be having their annual open house this
weekend, May 14-15.  Admission and parking are free.  Make sure you
check their website for info on what not to bring as it is a NASA
facility.  Weather should be good this time but always best to go in
the morning before it gets crowded.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/events/open-house.cfm

>  The following items are not permitted at this NASA/JPL Event: weapons, explosives, incendiary devices, dangerous instruments,
>  alcohol, illegal drugs, pets, segways, and all types of skates including skateboards. No bags, backpacks or ice chests are
>  allowed, with the exception of small purses and diaper bags.

BTW, I just submitted a request to have our meeting listed on the
Caltech Today website, hopefully it will be approved before the
meeting.  I will not be able to attend.