[SGVLUG] Windows/Mac screen capture and recording

Braydon Fuller ronin at braydon.com
Fri Mar 4 13:35:13 PST 2011

I don't see that as possible since every computer is different. Using a
video camera would be best. Anyone know much about getting a very
portable camera with decent enough quality for the web 640+ would be
sufficient likely? Many times when proprietary software has an
advantage, a real world alternative has an even greater advantage! Why
use Photoshop when you could use many physical tools as a starting
point, and then use GIMP for final production purposes only, what
software is best at anyways. The end result is usually even better,
since the entire process doesn't have influence from tools that are
insensitive to diversity, variations, and change. Ideas are free to form
without obstacles and interruptions with unjust limitations.

-Braydon