[SGVLUG] any android tablet made in a democratic country

John Wang red744t at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 16:30:08 PST 2011

I admit, I wimp out and take the ostrich approach.  With limited skills and
choices, I basically look for the tag that does not say "made/assembled in
china" and pretend the inside components do not exist.

If I really can't find an android tablet not made/assembled in China, I may
resort to machining my own casing and slap on an "assembled in the us" sticker
on

the back to complete the circle.

John