[SGVLUG] Amateur Radio Field Day

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 00:37:01 PDT 2011

A group of us from the ARES LAX Northeast (Amateur Radio Emergency Service,
Los Angeles Section, Northeast, areslax.org) will be operating from the top
of the east parking lot at Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena. We will
have equipment brought from individuals, the Arcadia Red Cross and a group
called Ham Radio Plus (www.harpusa.org , who are participating with us).
Some ARES members (e.g., Kate Hutton, K6HTN, a.k.a. the earthquake lady) are
also members of the Pasadena Radio Club and will be participating at their
location.

The public is most welcome to stop by. We started setting up this evening
and will be doing more setup in the morning. We will operate for 24 hours
beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday

--
Stan Slonkosky
(KE6ZC)