[SGVLUG] Amateur Radio Field Day

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:57:32 PDT 2011

Thanks Braddock,

If you want the message to be directly Linux related the joint CITARC
(Caltech radio club) and JPLARC field day event will be held in the
usual great location at the top of Mount Gleason.  We need a IP radio
operator for the contest so break out your portable gear and run PSK
for us!

Matt

P.S.  I hear that the Pasadena club meets or met somewhere in my
building, do you attend regularly?

--
Matthew Campbell
Storage Solution Consultant